Renew your membership for 2021 today!
Renew your 2021 CADR/IADR membership or join CADR. Please go to the IADR membership page.
Meetings are important forums for exchanging ideas and expanding the network in oral health research across disciplines. The IADR General sessions and the AADR/CADR Annual meetings attract a large number – 4-6,000 – participants, with backgrounds from basic science to clinical application.
Constitution & BylawsView the CADR Constitution
CADR Annual Reports
- Position statement on restructuring of the CIHR Dental Sciences Committee
- Putting our Money Where Our Mouth Is: The Future of Dental Care in Canada
- Position statement on Community Water Fluoridation
- Community Water Fluoridation Fact Sheet
- Improving Access to Oral Health Care for Vulnerable People Living in Canada: A Canadian Academy of Health Sciences Report
Institutional Section Members
The Following Universities are Institutional Members of the CADR:
University of Alberta
University of British Columbia
University of Manitoba
Universite de Montreal
University of Saskatchewan
University of Toronto
Contact the CADR
CADR Operations ManagerEmail me