The goal of the AADOCR Presidential Citation is to acknowledge an AADOCR member or members (up to 3/year), including individual members, Corporate and Institutional Section members, who by the assessment of the AADOCR President, have made significant contributions to the Association over a period of time, shown dedication to the Association; and have helped to further the mission of the AADOCR through their service and commitment.
- Be an AADOCR member for at least 5 years, (at the time of nomination)
- If an individual, have volunteered on an AADOCR Committee and/or served as an officer of an IADR Scientific Research Group or Network
- Be nominated by the current AADOCR President
Examples of contributions/dedication which could be considered for a nomination include but are not limited to:
- Leadership and partnership as Dean or officer of an AADOCR Institutional Section
- Consistent, long term corporate support of the AADOCR General Session and AADOCR Mission
- Represents AADOCR above and beyond volunteer service on a committee or IADR Scientific Research Group or Network
- Significant assistance with the organization of the AADOCR General Session
Have questions about this award?
Awards, Fellowships and Grants CoordinatorEmail me